The favorite company for many millennials’ gamers at heart, Nintendo, launched a simulator for lovers of ground logistics called “Truck and Logistics Simulator” for Nintendo Switch in June 2020.
Ideal for learning and becoming an expert on vehicles such as cranes, forklifts, wheel loaders and many more for loading heavy trucks and vans.
These are some activities that are possible through Truck and Logistics Simulator:
- Load your vehicle using vehicles enabled for logistics cargo
- Deliver the vehicles by loading them with the trailer
- Day / night cycle and realistic weather conditions
- Multi-level driver level system that unlocks missions
- Fuel system: Refueling at service stations
- Navigate with the GPS on the mini map or inside the vehicle to your destination
- Acquire vehicles and increase your logistics fleet
- Build your own logistics company
- Incredibly challenging off-road trails and narrow dirt roads
- Multiplayer mode with cooperative missions
- Map to freely navigate anywhere
- Support for control and steering wheel
- Traffic regulations: speed limits, crossings, traffic lights
- You can get out of the vehicle
So, in case you are looking for logistical excitement through your Nintendo Switch, you can buy here.