Freight App, Inc. (Fr8App, NASDAQ: HUSN), a North American transportation logistics technology company with a specialty in US-Mexico-Canada cross-border shipping, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hudson Capital, Inc. Powered by AI and big data analytics, the Fr8App platform connects carriers and shippers, improving matching, increasing operational efficiency, and reducing logistics costs.
Fr8App automates the process, making transportation simple with innovative technologies, including live pricing and real-time tracking, digital freight marketplace, broker, transportation management, fleet management, and committed capacity solutions. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Hudson Capital Inc. is doing business as Freight App, Inc. for more info please visit fr8app.us
HOUSTON, TX – May 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hudson Capital Inc. (NASDAQ: HUSN) will change its name to Freight Technologies, Inc. (Fr8Tech), its...
Reaffirms 2022 Revenue Guidance of Approximately $40 Million. HOUSTON, TX – May 24, 2022 -- Hudson Capital, Inc. (NASDAQ: HUSN) and its wholly...
HOUSTON, April 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hudson Capital, Inc. (NASDAQ: HUSN) reported full year 2021 financial results for the period ended...
Recent Event & Presentation
CEO & Director
- Joined Fr8app initially as CTO.
- 12+ years developing technology and digital marketing, including Country Manager in Osigu, Spain, head of AJEgroup´s IT division in Asia Pacific.
- Founded Lanzadera Online digital marketing.
- IT Consultant in big corporations such as Endesa and Ibermatica.
- 40+ years in transportation industry with 30+ years cross-border logistics.
- Founded FLS Transportation, the largest cross-border logistics company in Canada.
- Previously with Clarke Transport Inc., Canadian Pacific and Reimer Express Inc. (a division of Roadway Express).
- 30+ years financial experience, including CFO for several leading companies in the US and Mexico, including Macquarie in Mexico, Old Mutual in Latin America, and Ascentium Capital in the US.
- Has led IPOs, conducted M&A and sold multiple companies.
- 25+ years’ experience through management roles in logistics, supply chain, operations, and customer service.
- Landstar Business Unit Director responsible for commercial and client development strategies, business lines and profitability maximization for the Mexican market.
- While at Mexico transportation industry leader Traxion managed 2,000+ transport units specialized in staff and school mobility.